Azure Cloud Services
Are you considering migrating your business to the cloud but aren’t sure if it’s the right option? Or maybe you’ve already decided cloud migration is the smart move but don’t know where to begin. Possibly, you’ve already started your migration to Microsoft Azure but are now feeling lost in a sea of Microsoft information.
No matter where you are in your cloud migration journey,
INNOVA Consulting can help.
In a word: security. Of the primary concerns driving cloud migration (figure 1), a recent TechRepublic Premium survey reveals IT managers’ chief concern is data security.
Security is a top priority in the cloud industry and Azure’s proactive approach to security, compliance and privacy sets it apart from the competition. Microsoft leads the industry in establishing and consistently meeting clear security, compliance and privacy requirements. Azure’s distinctive security features include:
- Built-in controls for simpler security
- Multi-layered security across data centers, infrastructure and operations
- Unique intelligence for early threat detection
Firgure 1. Cloud migration drivers
We understand that the journey to the cloud can be complicated and overwhelming. Our team of industry experts, including former Microsoft employees, MVPs and MCMs, has successfully deployed many Microsoft cloud migrations for organizations of all sizes. INNOVA’s proven tool sets and practices can help you make the right decisions, putting your company on the path to work with anyone, anytime and anywhere, thanks to Azure Cloud.
As a Tier 1 Direct Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP), we recommend starting the cloud migration process with our Azure assessment and consultation of your current network, software, applications and users to help build your migration roadmap. During this process – which typically takes two to four weeks – we’ll help you determine the following:
- Is the cloud the right option for you?
- Which cloud offering best meets your needs?
- How much will cloud consumption cost?
- What is the total cost of ownership?
INNOVA will also leave you with a complete Cloud Readiness Report with pricing options for each workload that our tools and experts identified during the assessment.
Once you’ve decided to move forward with migrating to Azure Cloud, the process is well structured and divided into multiple phases:
- PHASE 1: ENVISION – INNOVA conducts a free assessment to survey your company’s existing IT environment and customizations.
- PHASE 2: PLAN – Here, we analyze the findings of the Envision Phase to develop your custom migration approach and project plan.
- PHASE 3: BUILD – During the Build Phase, INNOVA’s experts optimize and remediate your existing environment in preparation for migration. We then create non-production Azure environments, build out IaaS, PaaS, DaaS or other services as needed.
- PHASE 4: STABILIZE – Testing the migration process by conducting dry runs is critical to successful migration. During the Stabilize Phase, we conduct and analyze dry runs, fix any issues discovered, then refine and document repeatable migration activities.
- PHASE 5: DEPLOY – This is the point when INNOVA builds your production environment and installs customizations. As part of the Deploy Phase, we also create network and firewall policies and migrate the VMs, applications or other workloads.
- PHASE 6: VALIDATE – Before any project is complete, our team validates that the content migrated successfully by reviewing applications, machines and their performance.
INNOVA’s comprehensive approach to cloud migration breaks down what can be an overwhelming project into sensible, manageable phases. We’re with you every step of the way, and we stick with you until we’re certain your journey to the Azure Cloud is an complete success.
Unify security management and enable advanced threat protection across hybrid cloud workloads
Build secure, scalable, and highly available web front ends in Azure
Azure Active Directory
Synchronize on-premises directories and enable single sign-on
Azure DDoS Protection
Protect your applications from Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks
Safeguard and maintain control of keys and other secrets
Azure Information Protection
Better protect your sensitive information—anytime, anywhere
Please complete this form to contact our team to learn more about our Azure Cloud Services, Cloud Readiness Assessment, and Azure subscription savings.
Main Line: (913) 353-1400
Toll-Free: (877) 461-4669
13220 Metcalf Ave.
Overland Park, KS 66213