Purchase Microsoft Licenses for Less and with Better Support.
Strategic & technical licensing
Strategic partnerships drive success, which is why INNOVA Consulting Group is proud to work with leading industry experts to help clients find success as they transform their business through technology.
INNOVA Consulting is a Tier 1 Direct CSP (Cloud Solution Provider) with Microsoft certification to sell all Microsoft cloud products and services, including; M365, Office 365 E1, E3, E5, Dynamics 365 applications, and Azure VMs to name a few (contact us for a full list of available licenses). INNOVA is a Tier 1 partner for the following institutions:
- Commercial Business
- Government/GCC Cloud
- Academic/Education licenses
INNOVA ensures customers buying Microsoft licenses are getting the full value from the investment they’ve made in cloud technologies. We differentiate ourselves from traditional licenses Resellers who focus on sales over the success of their customers.
We don’t believe in the “sell and disappear” model of business. Once a customer signs on with INNOVA, we never leave them high and dry with issues or questions around their licenses. Our customers can always count on INNOVA to provide the services they deserve from a CSP partner. And with a strong cloud consulting practice, we also pull in resources from our consulting practice to solve specific client problems, address training issues, and provide usage & adoption of Office 365 productivity and other Microsoft applications.
- We guarantee the lowest CSP prices for all Microsoft cloud products, including; Office 365, Dynamics 365, Windows server, and Azure cloud licensing. We will beat our competitor’s prices, that’s our promise.
- Our customers are assigned an Account manager and Situation Specialist that you can call on anytime with questions/clarifications/answers.
- We offer complimentary quarterly assessments for client’s usage around Office 365 workloads. The assessment focuses on the following key areas:
- Is the client effectively getting their worth from their investment in Office 365 toolsets
- Changes/impacts made by Microsoft quarterly product releases
- Providing insights into rogue users of Office 365 services
- Advise on effective utilization of Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, PowerApps and Flow
- Identify opportunities to improve services or reduce licensing costs
- All customers with more than 200 seat purchases are eligible for 4 hours of consulting hours from INNOVA’s lead Microsoft Architect’s which can be utilized at our client discretion. In the past other clients have utilized these hours for the following services:
- Cloud security reviews
- Advisory services including but not limited to Office 365
- Setting up a tenant, Azure sync, Azure, or Government Cloud
- Setting up FedRAMP compliant DevOps services
- Continuous integration for DevOps services
- Dynamics 365 and other Microsoft offered cloud services
Our usage and adoption practice will help you realize full value of your Microsoft cloud investment, providing a unique mix of skills for implementation services at discounted rates.
Contact us for a free consultation, and to learn more about INNOVA Microsoft licenses and support services.