If you are looking for a worldclass team of SharePoint experts, led by SharePoint Masters and Microsoft MVPs, then INNOVA is your partner. At INNOVA Consulting, we have over 12 years of experience working on successful SharePoint installs and configurations, migrations and customizations.
The SharePoint migration process is very prescriptive and divided into multiple phases:
- Envision Phase: Learn about the existing environment by conducting a survey of the environment and customizations.
- Planning Phase: Plan the migration approach and create the Project Plan by analysing the findings of the Envision Phase.
- Build Phase: Prepare the Existing Environment for the migration by optimizing and remediating the Existing Environment. Create non-production SharePoint environments.
- Stabilize Phase: Test the migration process by conducting dry-runs. Fix any issues discovered during dry-runs. Refine and document repeatable migration activities based on dry-runs.
- Deploy Phase: Build the Production Environment and install customizations. Install migration tool(s) into production environment. Perform migration of sites and content.
- Validation Phase: Validate that the content migrated successfully by reviewing migrated sites and content.
INNOVA utilizes the specific Migration tools based on the content scope. There is no additional cost to the customer if INNOVA team chooses to use either of these toolsets. Team INNOVA is adept at using any of the following tools for content migration. In a typical SharePoint migration process it is very likely that Team INNOVA may use a combination of toolsets for migration purposes.
- Successfully migrated large multinational company content from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2013 with over 14,000 site collections, 4 web applications and total of 7 terabytes of content spread into 48 content databases. An effort we are proud of.
- Successfully migrated over 50 odd SharePoint customers from SharePoint on-premise to SharePoint online.
- Successfully migrated Lotus notes databases to SharePoint and PowerApps solution for a mid-size company based in Kansas City
Please complete this form to contact our team to learn more about our SharePoint migration services.
Main Line: (913) 353-1400
Toll-Free: (877) 461-4669
13220 Metcalf Ave.
Overland Park, KS 66213