Did you know? SharePoint 2010 is out of support October 2020!
Microsoft SharePoint is one of the most widely adopted tools on the market today, yet many CIOs and IT managers are still reluctant to make the transition. But time is running out for many of them. That’s because Microsoft will end extended support for SharePoint 2010 in October 2020, forcing companies to upgrade and modernize. Whether you’re a first-time SharePoint customer or are upgrading your existing SharePoint system to SharePoint Online, you need a trusted team of experts to ensure the success of your project.
Powered by SharePoint Masters, Microsoft MVPs and a combined 50+ years of experience, INNOVA Consulting is your one-stop shop for SharePoint migration.
SharePoint – particularly SharePoint Online – brings your workers closer together, regardless of geography, helping them collaborate more effectively than ever before. SharePoint Online (SPO) is a cloud-based platform that creates efficiencies by helping companies securely share, store and manage content. SPO users exchange ideas and information, collaborating across the organization quickly and seamlessly. Put simply, SPO is a game changer for companies looking to streamline and boost productivity. But without a trusted IT partner to help guide migration, the journey to SharePoint Online can be a daunting one.
Your company’s IT data is too valuable to trust with just anyone, and SharePoint migration is far from a DIY project. That’s what we’re here for. INNOVA has successfully helped clients ranging from mid-sized businesses to large enterprises make the move. Here are just a few examples of our SharePoint clients:
Construction, Engineering & Manufacturing
- McCownGordon Construction
- Milbank Manufacturing
- US Engineering
- CB&I Chicago
- ConAgra Foods
- Conoco Philips
- Emerson Electronic
- H&R Block
- Hallmark Cards
- Seaboard Corporation
Federal, State & Local Governement
- US Army
- State of Montana DHS
- Cherokee Nation
- Unified Government of Wyandotte County & Kansas City, KS
- Cities of Independence, MO
- Cities of Lenexa & Overland Park, KS
Healthcare & Insurance
- Amber Pharmacy
- Accord Insurance
- Complete Nutrition
- CSI of Omaha
- MECC St-Louis
- RENOVA SOLUTIONS
- Texas Farm Insurance
- ACI Omaha
- American Century
- DST Systems
- Fishnet Securities
- Hitachi Solutions
- ITA Group
- Lathrop & Gage
- MO Bank
- Spencer Fane
Retail & Non-Profit
- Kauffman Foundation
- Discount Tire
We understand how overwhelming it can feel to be on the precipice of a major IT upgrade like migrating your current services to SharePoint. INNOVA’s team of seasoned SharePoint pros tackles your migration methodically. We create a custom roadmap specific to your company’s needs, abilities and timeline—then we break down the project plan into manageable pieces.
INNOVA utilizes specific migration tools, depending on the scope of the content to be migrated. In a typical SharePoint migration process, it’s very likely we will use a combination of toolsets, including any of the following—at no additional cost to you.
So, you’re ready to migrate to SharePoint Online or SharePoint On-Premises—congratulations! Let us take it from here, with our comprehensive phased approach:
- PHASE 1: ENVISION – INNOVA conducts a free assessment to survey your company’s existing IT environment and customizations.
- PHASE 2: PLAN – Here, we analyze the findings of the Envision Phase to develop your custom migration approach and project plan.
- PHASE 3: BUILD – During the Build Phase, INNOVA’s experts optimize and remediate your existing environment in preparation for migration. We then create non-production Azure environments, build out IaaS, PaaS, DaaS or other services as needed.
- PHASE 4: STABILIZE – Testing the migration process by conducting dry runs is critical to successful migration. During the Stabilize Phase, we conduct and analyze dry runs, fix any issues discovered, then refine and document repeatable migration activities.
- PHASE 5: DEPLOY – This is the point when INNOVA builds your production environment and installs customizations. As part of the Deploy Phase, we also create network and firewall policies and migrate the VMs, applications or other workloads.
- PHASE 6: VALIDATE – Before any project is complete, our team validates that all content migrated successfully by reviewing applications, machines and their performance.