BIO Business Solutions
BioKansas Member Savings Program
Save: Use your BioKansas membership to save money & cut costs on IT Services and Microsoft Cloud Licenses
INNOVA Consulting Group helps organizations succeed with Microsoft business applications, custom application development, usage & adoption services, and IT strategy. We help businesses transform their enterprise using technology, and though our partnership with BioKansas, members can now receive a discount on all of our services. (https://innovaconsulting.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/solutions-overview-v8.pdf)
“INNOVA provides a fresh set of eyes to help organize the roadmap of technology changes we want to make. There is a demand for the type of breadth they can provide.” – Life Sciences CEO
Microsoft Business Applications
Don’t let your software hold you back. We specialize in Microsoft business applications to simplify workloads, improve communication and reduce repetitive manual processes. LEARN MORE
Custom Application Development
At INNOVA, we don’t just bridge gaps—we build you a roadmap into the future. We utilize modern technologies to develop enterprise mobile, desktop and IoT applications that fully integrate into public, private or hybrid cloud environments. LEARN MORE
Usage & Adoption
Our qualified team of experts support user-facing and back-office tools while maximizing your solutions. We assess your existing software applications to identify ways to simplify processes, save money and increase the value of your investment. LEARN MORE
IT Strategy Services
Technology is constantly evolving, and it’s critical that your organization stay on top of the latest innovations to succeed. Through our CIO/CTO outsourcing and advisory services, INNOVA engages your team to develop an IT roadmap. LEARN MORE
No more standing still. Let our team of expert strategists navigate your business to the forefront of technology.
INNOVA Consulting Group is a Tier 1 Direct CSP (Cloud Service Provider) with Microsoft certification to sell all Microsoft cloud products and services, including: Microsoft 365, Office 365 E1, E3, E5, Dynamics 365, Azure VMs and more serving:
- Commercial Business
- Government/GCC Cloud
- Academic/Education licenses
INNOVA ensures customers buying Microsoft Licenses get the full value from their investment in cloud technologies. We’re different from traditional licenses resellers who care more about selling licenses than the success of their customers.
INNOVA doesn’t believe in the “sell and disappear” model of business. Once a customer signs on with us, they’re never left high and dry with any issues or questions surrounding their licenses. Our customers can always count on INNOVA to provide the services they deserve from a CSP partner. And with a strong cloud consulting practice, we pull in resources from our consulting practice to solve specific client problems, address training issues, and usage & adoption of Office 365 productivity applications.
Why choose INNOVA over Microsoft or resellers?
- As a direct Cloud Solutions Provider, we offer BioKansas members 5% discounts off of MSRP on all Microsoft Cloud Applications. Cloud Applications include all Microsoft cloud products such as: Office 365, Dynamics 365, Windows server licensing and Azure.
- Our customers are assigned an account manager and situation manager available anytime for questions/clarifications/answers.
- We offer complimentary quarterly assessments for usage around Office 365 workloads. The assessment focuses on the following key areas:
- Evaluate whether the client’s receiving full value from Office 365 investment
- Changes/impacts made by Microsoft quarterly product releases
- Providing insights into rogue users of Office 365 services
- Advise on effective utilization of Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, PowerApps and Flow
- Identify opportunities to improve services or reduce licensing costs
- All customers with more than 200 seat purchases are eligible for 4 hours of consulting from INNOVA lead Microsoft Architects utilized at client discretion for services, including:
- Cloud security reviews
- Advisory services including but not limited to Office 365
- Setting up a tenant, Azure sync, Azure or Government Cloud
- Setting up Fed ramp compliant DevOps
- Continuous integration for DevOps services
- Dynamics 365 and other Microsoft offered cloud services
- 5% Discount on IT Services including Custom Application Development
- Free licenses assessment (requires minimum of 50 licenses)
INNOVA has a large usage & adoption practice to ensure the full value of your investment made in Microsoft cloud products. We have a unique mix of skills to provide implementation services.
Please contact INNOVA for a free consultation and more information:
INNOVA Consulting Group
Attn: Michael Corbin [email@example.com]
Phone: (913) 369-4071
13220 Metcalf Ave., Suite 310
Overland Park, KS 66213